Wednesday 14 May 2014

TEACHERS STORY





The hands that make me great are feeble
Laden with ideas of touching tool made of breakable
Building castles out of treble
Running amok building and growing timble and nimble

The teachers that made me great all regret...
Far even as i did in lectures filled with litigate
Wider or stronger, yet growing irate
Feeding slim and groaning dim in their routine tirade

Their commitment are thrown out double
As i leave school, i use their sacrifice in life to be humble
Showing the world magnificence, i forget who made me toggle
Who should be great? My teachers or me in this boggle?

Who are my competitors to restore these feeble hands to glory
And restore smile to even those that have died in gory
To offer comfort for their sacrificial work of agony
And tomorrow everyone would want to know the teachers story

No comments:

Post a Comment