Tuesday 20 May 2014

PROVE A POINT



         


 I came into this world to prove a point! I came here to prove some nitwits wrong, I came here for a purpose and discovering that path has been both annoying and disenchanting, the long experiences...bitter and embarrassing, I survived against hope of surviving just to turn people's faces the other way, people who believes nothing but doubt and uncertainty. I think I came here to be doubted and taunted, I came here with weakness greater than strength! I came here to tell some unbelievers that a step down is neither failure nor a step up success! I am here to prove that failure is the brother of success, although they are estranged; they are like two lovers lost in their path, but can never do without one another.
          That is why I was thought by both to be wiser than none, when I fell in love with any of the lovers. I never knew i could succeed until I stumbled and was deserted by friends who thought if I fall, I would never rise, but here I am not only risen but growing higher as the sun that doesn't disappoint every day. Trust me friends, so many friends will desert you when you are a step down from their level and I say boldly that if you don't fail you may never know who your real friends are! Until you wait behind you may never know who cares for your welfare! That is why am here to announce that a friend in your darkest hour is the best friend of your life, watch for such friends for they will follow you all the way through the night.
          ...when your friend stand behind you in all your pitfalls, value such friendship for it will stand with you till you breathe your last. I came here to withstand rubbish and to defy existence! I came here to tempt existence and show that i could win this battle against nature. I..I...I..came here to dance naked in the coldness of the cold of this world! To defy nature and in the process not afraid to lose my limbs nor my face...I came here to prove a point that i could stand where people fall and I could roll in the fires of this world and never be afraid of being burnt...this fires are here to warn me of how human i am ad how vulnerable are my weaknesses and for whatever reason am here I am happy I went through the scourge of failure.
          I came here to prove a point! Not a stance on some weird romance, but to look at the difficulties that is very painful, humiliating, forsaking and insulting. Though I smile an awry smile and pretend to on lookers and jesters that the best medication to hurt is a good smile, even when the heart is hurting so bad and the pain is stinging with resilience, the smile could be mixed with a flurry of emotions that is betrayed by an awkward smile yet I still live on! For this failure thought me then weakness of success and how success can be handled! For a brother knows the flaws of another brother!
          So does failure success, yes failure thought me that success has many brethrens and failure has only one companion....loneliness and such companions stick closer in the corridors of life when you succeed after failing! Than those who succeeded before failing. Yes I have learnt with a big heart what it means to succeed and keep a level head...but for whatever lesson that failure thought me is well appreciated! And I say no regrets! It was a strange experience but a great lesson learnt in humility, I have been thought both patience and submission.
          In all of these lessons learnt from failure success never had the boldness to lecture me this intricacies, all it ever thought me was lies, flattery, debauchery of some unfaithful men and women who wants nothing more than glory and vanity. And if what they want doesn't include those listed above, they turn an instant opposition and future enemies smiling when their interest isn't trampled on. Now I know this and am not afraid to say this if i pass your neighbourhood and you look the other way...I know who my real friends are ever since they thought I am useless because to them they thought I failed!

No comments:

Post a Comment