Monday 5 October 2015

INJUSTICE

Who do I wail to?
Brothers or fathers?
Mothers or their mad daughters!
A generation lost in its anger!
Who do I wail to?

Where do I see justice?
The earth is like a flooded outreach
Everyone has their mouthpiece!
Who can fight this injustice?!

Who can save me?
Bounded hands and starved meals
The unreal heal
The jaundiced meals
The serving piece meals!
Who will save me?



Who will shade the fatherless from the storms?
Who can shade the hunger norm
Abandoned children I'm skewered forms
Who can weather this swarm?

While your comfort gives you security
You throw others to obscurity
They mourn out your insincerity!
While you cover your shades in little civility!
Little clovers of insanity

The spoilers of our world's are the educated!
The simple complex elevated
Who trample upon the shallow bigoted
Humans! Maltreated!

The rich also weep seas
Let the unrich pass with ease
Don't make them hiss
God is always in their midst
Judging how you tease
In your heart...in your bliss!


Make our world lighter
Bring back the hunger
For meekness and ponder
How good men are in their kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment