Sunday 18 October 2015

ANOTHER MAN INSIDE YOUR SOUL

Another man inside my soul
Every emotions Strike a hole
Dandelions dances dole
Another man inside a pole

Afraid to speak double
A word is courted for fables
Though with serious pat in the grumble
Another man inside starts another rumble

Another spoils the very day
With words he could have said
Years ago he put on despair
Another man breaks without repair



Another man is always there
Anywhere you turn he stares
At your lips and bare breast
Another man inside your head

Every time is a fight to go free
He shuts me and laugh with glee
My emotions it hurts with a fee
Another inside my soul wants a plea

Another man laughs at my wants
And my green envy he haunts
He feeds on my converteous grunts
Another man laughs at my hurt

For every reality he turns a fantasy
And while I battle that which is reality
He mocks at my sudden acuity
Another man wants your very acidity

Every man wants and few gets
And these men open every gates
While many love...They hate
Another man will always want your fate

Another man in my soul
They keep praying while digging a hole
Waiting for you to sleep from been whole
So they can get your sole!

No comments:

Post a Comment