Wednesday 9 September 2015

STORMS AHEAD

Am starting a fresh again
Where I built there was no gain
A new month a new rain
Another reign

I trusted you with rubicorns!
You sold all the corns
Went airborne
Decided who was a high born
Are you aware tommorrow is a thorn!?

I sold my wrappers for diapers
You became a brood for vipers
Accused me for harbouring snipers
So you could change your wiper

You even praised the Lord
That an enemy has replaced the board
All your troubles suffer severed cords!
Life hasn't revealed the scores
Wait before you lose your swords!

Am building the walls you wrecked!
Drove then. ..now I trek
Everyone wonders the heck
Always tied to the back of the neck
It is a burden...let's take a break

My thoughts has meet wills
Soon the ill
Spread like chills
Around a haunted hill
Over maribond drills
Like a dream bill
Now this is the fill

Never be afraid to start again

No comments:

Post a Comment