Monday 28 September 2015

DONT KEEP SILENT!

I feel incomplete without vocal cords
Life strikes absurd chords
Umbilical severed in thoughts
Lost in the demand for words
Actions has lost the touch

How convenient would silence be
While we plunder the breeds
Sunken reeds still share grief
Bleeding testicles show great greed
I feel like a bullied king

I reason everyday
While I watch the day
It's uncommon fray
Reminds me of other days
Of how the children play



Mountains of yesterday's
Makes today seem like a rugged bay
Children left astray
Silence while they stay
Tears when they do dare!

Correct my insolence
Don't hold me down with your silence
Retreat my kindness
But never show me your sadness
If you must laugh at my condolence
Be kind in your somnolence

While many questions breeds answers
This answer breeds strange questions
Why is life so unfair?!
When will honest men be repayed!
Why do foxes in all men
Escape the bad day?

Spit the altars of such reasoning
Let us be fair
Or let's raise our voices
Against racism
Against abuse of our women
Against hunger and oppression
Against ethnic constellations!

Speak for the oppressed
Never keep silence against the fatherless
Speak up for a better future
Speak up for a better country
Speak up
For life in its entirety cheats!

Speak when you can
Don't be quiet
Don't be soft!
We had mouths for this hurts
Stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment