Thursday 14 May 2015

KINGS OF AFRICAN STRUGGLES....XENOPHOBIA

My brother, my brother

Son of my mother

Hold on your prized anger

Mighty hunter....mighty panther

My brother, my brother

You curl everyday under the rafter

Unaware of some changes in some matter

Those spear and bows drives the animal to laughter



My brother

When they see your spear they gather

And discuss issues rather than scatter

Our jungle has tasted change. ..mighty panther

My brother...There is so much hunger

It hurts to see you wander

When there is so much for the hunter

These animals have met another panther

Becareful my brother!....brother!!

These animals want shelter from a new master

Son of my father!



You are all that matter

Watch how they refuse to gather

Change your approach

At the back they call you 'coackcroach'

Everything you've done, they question the coach

Please my brother, let's clean this reproach

My brother! Mightiest of hunters!

Prove them wrong in this matter

Accusations is slowly building the banter

They mock us as bastards

My brother, mighty son of our fathers

Look deep in this pranks

Remember to break their ranks

Roar and save this jungle from the hunters!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment