Monday 7 July 2014

A DAY BEFORE WORLD HUNGER DAY





Sitting on the sofa tuning my face book channels snarled a bland life into a fierce living, memories of sauntered years came assailing me! Have I really been living? Or just existing? Watching the sun rise and fall? Awakening every new month to herald people that blare happy new month text.
          It seems I have forgotten those days where I needed do assignments just to live
Have not forgotten those days where I needed to scurry before I eat
Have never forgotten that day that my own friend asked for his shoes in the presence of the whole class after excusing the lecturer!
How can I forget? Those days where I had to wear 2 pairs of trouser for the whole year!
If I forget this…those days of filling your stomach over insults!
          This memories lull me from fantasy to illusion…did I really live those days? Or existed through them?
The lull and shine now clears every rigor that yesterday had struck me with, if I write this letters today, am remembering those people around the world, who can't afford a meal, but are as brilliant as me!
          THESE NUGGETS is just for you read and never forget
1)    Never never ever over your life give up!
2)    Remember that talent pays better than education!
3)    Never forget that in the seat of life space clearance is continous
4)    Believe…never envy
5)    Have dreams that shocks the world!
6)    In this world stories change every day!
7)    Don’t be scared to take life on, though it punches hard, take the blow because the winning blow comes from perseverance and endurance
8)    Never hold unto anger!
9)    Never never ever in your life stop learning!
I love you so much!!! If my own story could change…yours is the next miracle to happen…never give up never stop believing…

No comments:

Post a Comment