Thursday 16 July 2015

ANOTHER GAZE ANOTHER CHANCE

My heart is a flutter of buzzing flies
Ceremonial lilies filled with butterflies
Loaded with lies
Make my eye cry

How can butterflies hurt?
How could comfort be this hot?
How would joy suddenly flop?
How did butter and flies become a word?
While you were here our world
Faded and truth were debated?
Trust to friends were traded
Anonymous stalker berrated!

Ufan ima mmi
Inighe nwan owo
Ini iso odudu
Anyan idem etukudo!
Sai! Andikpe nduduai!

While we are here......
Should we stare?
Should we pray?
Who is the prey?
Where is the lair?
Before you doubt my flair
I give you my hair!



For thosewho are not from Akwa ibom state
the 3rd line says my friend of love
sweet wife of another
 the future of power
the long slender body for the 3rd son
I have goose pimples
this form of praises are used to tease ladies on how much you love them

No comments:

Post a Comment