Tuesday 24 March 2015

AMERICANISED AFRICANISED BULLIES

Soon reality became my swastika

I thought bullies only dwelled in Africa

Until I left the shores to America

One slap erased my mascara



Another one exorcised my shakara

It possible to confused amala with Amara

The movies didn't help the ankara

Fine houses filled with Akara

Would be my meal nsuto nkara



Soon the bullies came both male and female

Some darker some pale

Their very culture started to impale

The African in me became for sale!



Two weeks out of my village

My accent is now a versace

Fashion of the facade

Others I see the retard

Bullies everywhere even in our backyard

Cultural shock for the retards

who don't believe in the African rise

Bullies everywhere....what a tide!


To my foreign readers nsuto nkara is an ibibio language meaning what lies....
Shakara is pidgin meaning  swag
Ankara is a tradition African linen used in Africa
Amara Is someone's name from igbo extraction


No comments:

Post a Comment