Thursday 19 June 2014

MISSING YOU EVERY DAY


I miss you like a billion pieces and I feel so torn apart when I look back in the pages of memory and see all that’s been stored there over this last year’s…..I won’t make it macabre by peeling away hidden emotions of yester years or drool on things you have heard before but I want to take a good time out with you and tell you what you haven’t heard these years. 
I want you to sit and listen what I’ve been writing in my journals about how you would be theses coming years. I hope you listen and enjoy yourself! I want to wish better than wishes that when I see you finally after so many years, that story would meet history on the table of events and that I won’t be afraid of your accomplishment because I know you my friend to be a record breaker, I wish to know of the inventions and ideas that you have garnished our world with…I know that you are a role model and I want to just be there to catch a glimpse of the flash bulb that would emerge from the cameras that would make you the star the world envies.
 I am happy I knew you in this world and I would have regretted if I knew you in the next world. I want to say a very big thank you and for being the friend that I hoped I am to my friends, you are my role model and I want to say thank you for your support as my friend…your friend smiling at you in the crowd with flashes from this cameras make you amazingly awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment